Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tour de Tuesday

From the inside it is hard to believe this house was built in 1981. I love the scroll iron front doors and the soft colors through out the house. Also notice charming light fixtures and beautiful furnishings.



The uncovered windows make the house so open but I would have a hard time living without something for privacy.



I may copy the urn table and I love the chairs.






This mirror is fabulous and the legs on that table are amazing.










I am thinking about a soothing color like this for my bedroom.



Great Floor



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful home!
    I don't think I could live in it, because sad to say, I'm MESSY! I would spill something within the first 5 minutes and spend the next week having a panic attack over it. Never mind what my kids would do. ;)
    It is lovely to look at though, and very hard to believe that it was built in 1981.
    Thanks for sharing.
    *tricia

    ReplyDelete

Kottage Go'ers Say

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin